(Press Release) â€” Bank of Guam is pleased to announce that applications are now available for its 2016 IFIT Scholarship Program, which makes $2,000 available to five graduating high school seniors to attend a U.S. accredited four year college or university. The scholarship also includes a paid summer internship at the bankâ€™s branches.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must:
1. Reside in Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or San Francisco, California;
2. Be high school seniors, Class of 2016 (copies of transcripts and SAT and/or ACT scores required);
3. Submit application by March 11, 2016 to Bank of Guam, ATTN: Communications Department;
4. Submit three letters of recommendation, two from a teacher or administrator from the studentâ€™s high school and one from a reference of choice; and
5. Submit answers to three essay questions (please see brochure for additional rules), and a one-minute video clip about the applicant.
The scholarship will be available for use at any 4 year U.S. accredited college or university. Ten semifinalists will be selected by April 2016 and will then be required to submit additional documents, including an acceptance letter to a U.S. accredited four year college or university.
Applications are available online at www.bankofguam.com, at all Bank of Guam branches, customer service department in HagÃ¥tÃ±a branch and the communications department. They have also been distributed to local and neighboring island high schools.
More in Reblog
Download for Apple
Download for Android